I just got to Chennai, safe and sound! It was about 20-21 hours of flying with two 4 hour layovers. I was very fortunate for the last 9 hour flight in that it wasn't full so I moved back a row of 3 seats and got to lie down and sleep much better. I am so amazed at how it feels to loose 4 hours each day. When we landed in London it was into the night and we landed in Chennai at 3:30 am so we lost more hours in the day. It is weird to think that it is already Sunday!
So, here are a few pictures of the airports. These are from the Dallas Fort Worth Airport. I got to ride on a tram. . . does that count as my train??? Anyway, in the picture with me is my friend Amy that came with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment