Today I made it to the Rising Star Outreach campus. It was a long journey to get here, but I have made it! It was amazing to see all the people of India on this day, India's Independence Day. Many celebrations took place, a flag raising at the hotel occurred, however I did not attend due to an early wake-up call at 3:00 where my body said wake up and it did. I was not able to get to sleep for about another hour! Anyway, I ended up not being ready to go in time. . . but life goes on.
. There was an amazing rain storm that came and left quite quickly, but don't worry, there was pictures taken. I was able to meet a few of the kids, they are just so much fun. I can tell that they are very special kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment